Annabel obtained an LLB (Hons) Law Degree at the University of Sussex and completed the Legal Practice Course at the College of Law in Guildford. She qualified as a solicitor in April 2017. Annabel joined the firm of Menneer Shuttleworth and joined Heringtons following the merger of the two firms. Following a very successful period training with the Property team, Annabel is currently based at our Bexhill office, working in the Private Client department.
Outside work Annabel enjoys spending time with friends and family, cooking and travelling.
- "Annabel's attitude and helpfulness gave me confidence that the work would be done efficiently and well." (J Welch)
- "Thank you for all you did for us. Much appreciated." (J Kinder)
- "Annabel's helpful and friendly attitude gave me confidence."
- "I found Annabel Burchett most helpful and understanding. She patiently listened to all of our concerns showing a lot of empathy. Annabel made everything very clear. I felt very reassured about the whole procedure." (E Hickmott)
- "I have nothing but praise for my experience of Heringtons. I was enormously impressed with Annabel's professionalism, availability, communication and kindness towards my child who had to accompany me to one of our appointments. I will not be hesitating to recommend Heringtons to others and will now regard you as "my solicitors". Thanks for a great service." (C Shuttleworth)
- "Annabel was efficient and reassuring." (Mr & Mrs Waters)
- "Annabel was extremely professional, helpful and cheerful in all my dealings and contact with her. She is a credit to your company and I would unreservedly have her deal with my affairs in future should the need arise."
- "Many thanks for the excellent service provided by yourselves and in particular Annabel Burchett."
Heringtons is the trading name of Heringtons LLP which is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales (registered number OC374843) and which is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (registered number 569513). Registered office: Bank Chambers, High Street, Rye. TN31 7JR We use the word “partner” to refer to a member of the LLP and our use of that word does not imply any legal obligation beyond that of a member of the LLP. We use the word “lawyer” to refer to any person providing legal services whether or not he or she is a qualified professional. Our professional indemnity insurers are AmTrust Europe Limited of No 2, Minster Court, Mincing Lane, London EC3R 7BB and the territorial cover of that insurance is worldwide