"A rare occasion when business became a pleasure"
Whether the property involved is local to the beautiful town of Rye in which I live and work, or further afield in the diverse cities, towns, villages and countryside around the UK, the location doesn’t matter; residential property really is my fascination!
An Englishman’s home is his castle. Be your particular castle listed and brimming with character features or brand new, high spec Grand Design; country cottage or sophisticated townhouse; fine country residence or beachside holiday retreat; city villa, high rise pied a terre, pension investment or indeed anything in between, I offer a bespoke conveyancing service tailored to your individual requirements. Your unique set of circumstances are as important to me as the legal transaction you are about to embark upon and it is my pleasure to see things through as efficiently as possible, keeping you informed, advised and helping you to manage the stresses of moving home or otherwise dealing with your property. Problem solving is a natural part of the process and I aim to do this in a fuss-free manner, working through any issues so that you can make informed decisions and reduce risks.
My personal recommendations speak for themselves and I take great pride in working positively with other property professionals to achieve the right end results for my clients. Since your property is one of the most valuable and precious assets you will own, why leave the legal work to chance?
Jane's clients say of her:
- "We were very happy with Jane Cathcart and will certainly use Heringtons for further advice and services." (August 2017)
- "Altogether Jane and Cindy were outstanding in their courtesy and general helpfulness in steering my wife and I [through] what is always a taxing experience. Eternal thanks." (M Haynes, July 2017)
- "Always a high standard." (C Maplesden, March 2017)
- "On what proved to be a very difficult purchase Jane and her secretary [Cindy] dealt quickly with every hurdle we encountered. Their service to us and attention to detail was 5 star and always available to speak to us when needed. Could not be bettered. Thank you." (J & M Tompsett, November 2016)
- "A massive thank you to Jane who was a voice of reassurance during a complicated transaction for us as first time buyers. Without her I'm certain we would have given up on buying a home months ago! She did everything she could to ensure our purchase completed as quickly as possible and was always on the other end of the phone/email to answer any queries. Jane's calming manner and clear advice is second to none. Thank you, Jane." (October 2016)
- "House selling/buying is said to be one of the most stressful things you do. Heringtons made it very easy for me, dealing with any problems along the way in a professional manner. All the staff were very pleasant and helpful." (June 2016)
- "I have purchased a number of properties, each dealing with a different practice - this is streets ahead in terms of efficiency and service in my experience, in no small measure down to the expertise and professionalism of the specific solicitor [Jane Cathcart] involved in my conveyancing." (May 2016)
- I could not fault the service I received from Jane Cathcart who looked after the purchase of my new house in Sandhurst. All in all a stress free experience. Well done and thanks." (Mr T Horton, May 2016)
- "Excellent service, very good communications" (E Campbell, April 2016)
- "Once again Jane has been a credit to Heringtons." (Mr & Mrs Eldridge, March 2016)
- "The service was very professionally carried out. Nothing was too much trouble despite all my questions. I was also greatly impressed by the efficiency of Jane Cathcart who guided me through the whole procedure without any difficulty. I can only sum the whole thing up by saying "well done, you did a great job." (Mr Hughes, March 2016)
Heringtons is the trading name of Heringtons LLP which is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales (registered number OC374843) and which is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (registered number 569513). Registered office: Bank Chambers, High Street, Rye. TN31 7JR Our professional indemnity insurers are AmTrust Europe Limited of No 2, Minster Court, Mincing Lane, London EC3R 7BB and the territorial cover of that insurance is worldwide