"A rare occasion when business became a pleasure"
Whether the property involved is local to the beautiful town of Rye in which I live and work, or further afield in the diverse cities, towns, villages and countryside around the UK, the location doesn’t matter; residential property really is my fascination!
An Englishman’s home is his castle. Be your particular castle listed and brimming with character features or brand new, high spec Grand Design; country cottage or sophisticated townhouse; fine country residence or beachside holiday retreat; city villa, high rise pied a terre, pension investment or indeed anything in between, I offer a bespoke conveyancing service tailored to your individual requirements. Your unique set of circumstances are as important to me as the legal transaction you are about to embark upon and it is my pleasure to see things through as efficiently as possible, keeping you informed, advised and helping you to manage the stresses of moving home or otherwise dealing with your property. Problem solving is a natural part of the process and I aim to do this in a fuss-free manner, working through any issues so that you can make informed decisions and reduce risks.
My personal recommendations speak for themselves and I take great pride in working positively with other property professionals to achieve the right end results for my clients. Since your property is one of the most valuable and precious assets you will own, why leave the legal work to chance?
Jane's clients say of her:
- "The quality of the legal team at Heringtons has been unmatched in our experience both in the UK and US. Jane Cathcart has provided us with the support needed in three property sales and went the "extra mile" without ever being asked." (Paul Camic)
- "Just a brilliant professional service. Thank you Heringtons!" (A Fernau)
- "Jane and Cindy gave us an excellent service as they did last time we bought a property using Heringtons. Very pleased." (A Carvalho)
- "Exceptional!" (J Harrison)
- "We were very happy with Jane Cathcart and will certainly use Heringtons for further advice and services."
- "Altogether Jane and Cindy were outstanding in their courtesy and general helpfulness in steering my wife and I [through] what is always a taxing experience. Eternal thanks." (M Haynes)
- "Always a high standard." (C Maplesden)
Heringtons is the trading name of Heringtons LLP which is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales (registered number OC374843) and which is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (registered number 569513). Registered office: Bank Chambers, High Street, Rye. TN31 7JR Our professional indemnity insurers are AmTrust Europe Limited of No 2, Minster Court, Mincing Lane, London EC3R 7BB and the territorial cover of that insurance is worldwide