Jane is a Consultant solicitor with over thirty years supporting clients across London and the South East. Based in our Battle office, Jane has specialised in residential conveyancing qualifying in 1980, during which time she has built a substantial network of loyal clients who appreciate her clear and consistent communication and counsel.
A highly skilled and well connected legal expert, Jane specialises in freehold and leasehold sales as well as purchases and transfers of equity. Her experience working with both high worth properties and lower value transactions has enabled her to develop excellent relationships with agents, brokers and surveyors across the South East, supporting smooth and stress free transactions for her clients.
When not in the office, Jane can generally be found practicing one of her favourite pastimes; improving her golf swing or buying presents for her grandchildren.
Jane's clients say of her:
- "We were really pleased with every aspect of the transaction and found Jane and all the staff very approachable." (Mr and Mrs Danvers, October 2017)
- "Very pleased with the service received from Heringtons! A special thank you to Jane!" (Mr Silvey, October 2017)
- "Jane Malcolm, our solicitor could not have been more helpful. Jane kept us up to date every couple of days and without her support and encouragement we would not have got through this house move." (October 2017)
- "Jane was excellent. She navigated and progressed a very difficult exchange. Pragmatic, clever and patient." (B Pickering, August 2017)
- "Jane was brilliant, very efficient." (Malcolm, July 2017)
- "Very efficient, always dealt with any calls or queries immediately. Very friendly and helpful. Would certainly recommend." (June 2017)
- "We were delighted with the confident, knowledgable service we received from Jane. She was accessible, responsive and hugely efficient. On our next sale or purchase we'll definitely be back in touch!" (Mrs Phillips, June 2017)
- "We would 100% use you again!" (Mr & Mrs Bluff, May 2017)
- Jane could not have been more efficient, calm and quick with the conveyancing and the sale was completed well within the deadline with no fuss or bother. Thank you very much!" (Mr & Mrs Rawdon-Mogg, May 2017)
- "Jane Malcolm is a huge asset to your company. She gets the job done quickly and efficiently and with a wonderful touch of humour. One feels very safe in her capable hands." (V Braxton, May 2017)
- "We were kept fully informed at all times and found it very refreshing working with someone who was on top of things all the time. Not like some other firms I have dealt with in the past and had to constantly chase up. I have recommended Heringtons to anyone who is looking for a solicitor and will continue to do so in the future." (G Fisher, March 2017)
- "Jane was so helpful when we were buying our first flat together. We would highly recommend her to anybody!" (Mr & Mrs Turner, February 2017)
Heringtons is the trading name of Heringtons LLP which is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales (registered number OC374843) and which is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (registered number 569513). Registered office: Bank Chambers, High Street, Rye. TN31 7JR Our professional indemnity insurers are AmTrust Europe Limited of No 2, Minster Court, Mincing Lane, London EC3R 7BB and the territorial cover of that insurance is worldwide