"The service, contact and attention to detail is exemplary"
John joined Heringtons as a Consultant following Heringtons' merger with William Dawes in 2012. He graduated from the University of Kent in 1975 and started his training with William Dawes in Rye in 1976 and was admitted as a solicitor in May 1979, when he became a partner.
John is a member of Heringtons' Private Client Department and works from their Rye Office. He specialises in Probate, Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Elderly Client Matters and is a member of the Private Client Section of the Law Society.
John's clients say of him:
- "Excellent service throughout, I wouldn't hesitate to come back in the future and would definitely recommend Heringtons."
- "John and his secretary have been excellent throughout the whole processs. He is a credit to your company!"
- "I am delighted with the speed with which my new will was produced."
- "Very professional and intuitive. Excellent at identifying one's needs and matching services appropriately. One was always made to feel at ease when faced with making difficult decisions."
- "We would just like to thank John Sperring for his help and patience."
Heringtons is the trading name of Heringtons LLP which is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales (registered number OC374843) and which is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (registered number 569513). Registered office: Bank Chambers, High Street, Rye. TN31 7JR Our professional indemnity insurers are AmTrust Europe Limited of No 2, Minster Court, Mincing Lane, London EC3R 7BB and the territorial cover of that insurance is worldwide