"...a delight to deal with..."
PROFILE & EXPERTISE:
Mary specialises in conveyancing law and practice, acting for clients buying and selling properties, arranging leasehold extensions and transfers of equity. She also advises on equity release and other mortgages and the drafting of all documents relating to property from simple declarations of trust to complex leases.
Mary worked for several years in two top city law firms and gained nearly 20 years experience before beginning training as a Legal Executive in 1997. She was admitted as a Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives in 2003.
OUTSIDE THE OFFICE:
Mary enjoys dancing (salsa, jive and lindy hop), walking, all types of music, travelling and she supports numerous animal charities.
Mary's clients say of her:
- "Mary was fantastic. Always professional and extremely helpful. Mary always worked promptly and did all she could to make sure we got our dream home. We are grateful and can't speak highly enough of Mary or the firm. Thank you." (R Jackson and T Cowan)
- "Mary was professional yet was able to develop a good relationship with us. She offered great advice." (Mrs B Saint)
- "A1 for efficiency and courtesy." (M Huxley)
- "Mary Gillard is the best!" (J Fieldus)
- "Mary has provided a brilliant service. Always answers phone queries immediately, in person. So helpful always - thank you very much!" (Mr & Mr Williams)
- "We were able to exchange on our new house purchase in four weeks thanks to Mary." (Van Dijl)
- "A big thanks personally to Mary for dealing with the house move so efficiently." (T Newman)
- "Excellent, friendly service - highly recommended. Thank you for making everything go so smoothly." (Mr & Mrs Tuck)
- "The service we received was excellent." (Mr & Mrs Byrne)
Heringtons is the trading name of Heringtons LLP which is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales (registered number OC374843) and which is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (registered number 569513). Registered office: Bank Chambers, High Street, Rye. TN31 7JR We use the word “partner” to refer to a member of the LLP and our use of that word does not imply any legal obligation beyond that of a member of the LLP. We use the word “lawyer” to refer to any person providing legal services whether or not he or she is a qualified professional. Our professional indemnity insurers are AmTrust Europe Limited of No 2, Minster Court, Mincing Lane, London EC3R 7BB and the territorial cover of that insurance is worldwide