"...a delight to deal with..."
Mary worked for several years in two top city law firms. She was admitted as a Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives in 2003.
Mary specialises in residential conveyancing work.
In her spare time, Mary enjoys dancing (salsa, jive and lindy hop), walking, all types of music, travelling and she supports numerous animal charities.
Mary's clients say of her:
- "Mary is a power of strength to the company. Mary was always in contact with me either by phone or letter. I could phone about a problem and we would sort it out over the phone or I could go to see her the following day, (you can't beat that for service). With Mary helping selling and buying my properties it gave me the confidence to keep going. Thank you once again for everything." (L Beeching, June 2017)
- !Wonderful service, nothing was too much trouble. The service Mary gave was so comprehensive which made it totally stress free. Always made to feel that I was at the top of her "to do" list!" (R Boutell, June 2017)
- "Mary was exceptional throughout all our dealings!" (April 2017)
- "Mary did a great job." (R Lewis, January 2017)
- "Mary was excellent throughout the purchase and sale of our property. There were many frustrations near the end of the sale and Mary dealt with them all in a professional and calm approach. I would certainly recommend your services to anyone. Thank you for making a stressful period very bearable." (October 2016)
- "Mary was always practical, coureous and efficient. She had our best interests in mind." (July 2016)
- "Mary guided me through signing papers at short notice. I was really impressed. I would definitely recommend Heringtons." (June 2016)
- "Fantastic communication both email and on the telephone - really makes a difference to be kept informed. Excellent personal service." (May 2016)
Heringtons is the trading name of Heringtons LLP which is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales (registered number OC374843) and which is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (registered number 569513). Registered office: Bank Chambers, High Street, Rye. TN31 7JR Our professional indemnity insurers are AmTrust Europe Limited of No 2, Minster Court, Mincing Lane, London EC3R 7BB and the territorial cover of that insurance is worldwide