"...a delight to deal with..."
Mary worked for several years in two top city law firms. She was admitted as a Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives in 2003.
Mary specialises in residential conveyancing work.
In her spare time, Mary enjoys dancing (salsa, jive and lindy hop), walking, all types of music, travelling and she supports numerous animal charities.
Mary's clients say of her:
- "Mary Gillard is the best!" (Mr J Fieldus)
- "Mary has provided a brilliant service. Always answers phone queries immediately, in person. So helpful always - thank you very much!" (Mr & Mr Williams)
- "We were able to exchange on our new house purchase in four weeks thanks to Mary." (Mr Van Dijl)
- "A big thanks personally to Mary for dealing with the house move so efficiently." (Mr T Newman)
- "Excellent, friendly service - highly recommended. Thank you for making everything go so smoothly." (Mr and Mrs Tuck)
- "Mary Gillard has been outstanding throughout. Things were further complicated by the fact that my wife and I were separating and purchasing different properties. Mary handled this aspect with tremendous sensitivity and sympathy. We felt totally reassured throughout."
- "The service we received was excellent." (Mr & Mrs Byrne)
- "Our thanks to Mary for the very professional way she handled the property sale. Thank you for the way you kept us informed." (R Shewry)
- "Mary is a power of strength to the company. Mary was always in contact with me either by phone or letter. I could phone about a problem and we would sort it out over the phone or I could go to see her the following day, (you can't beat that for service). With Mary helping selling and buying my properties it gave me the confidence to keep going. Thank you once again for everything." (L Beeching)
- "Wonderful service, nothing was too much trouble. The service Mary gave was so comprehensive which made it totally stress free. Always made to feel that I was at the top of her "to do" list!" (R Boutell)
- "Mary did a great job." (R Lewis)
Heringtons is the trading name of Heringtons LLP which is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales (registered number OC374843) and which is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (registered number 569513). Registered office: Bank Chambers, High Street, Rye. TN31 7JR Our professional indemnity insurers are AmTrust Europe Limited of No 2, Minster Court, Mincing Lane, London EC3R 7BB and the territorial cover of that insurance is worldwide