"Excellent service as usual"
Having attended universities in Bristol and London, Natalie initially lived and worked in London, specialising in White Collar Crime and General Defence work for a number of years. However, having grown up in Kent and being a country girl at heart, she moved to Rye in 2002 and switched disciplines to Residential Conveyancing to enable her to fully integrate in to the locality and enjoy country life to the full. She has since worked for both large and small firms on the Kent and Sussex borders and joined Heringtons in May 2013 becoming a partner in 2016.
Natalie prides herself on offering a high level of client care in all aspects of Residential Conveyancing, providing clear, practical and thorough advice in a friendly yet professional manner to facilitate as smooth transaction as possible for her clients. She benefits from frequent repeat business and referrals from both existing clients and her business contacts.
She has been highly recommended by her peers and clients alike.
Prior to joining Heringtons Natalie was successful in achieving an individual listing in the Legal 500 Directory as being a "pro active and hands on" solicitor who "says she will get the job done and does".
She has a keen interest in all things equestrian when family commitments permit, she attends equestrian events covering the South of England.
Natalie's clients say of her:
- "We were very impressed with Natalie Mortimer. Heringtons appears to be a very traditional firms of solicitors. Natalie responded by email very, very quickly and out of hours on some occasions. A very modern approach. Well done!" (M Bond and B Bennett, July 2017)
- "I received a thoroughly professional service that was both really competent but delivered with a human touch. Communications were prompt and in plain English. If it is possible to be stress-free in a house sale this was it!" (D Williams, July 2017)
- "Well done on a good service." (M Bean and J Jefferey, May 2017)
- "This is the third time we have used Natalie to assist with conveyancing and are continuing to enjoy an excellent service." (March 2017)
- "The equity release procedure was an expected complex process and Natalie Mortimer took time and patience in clarifying this process in stages to me. Also her manner was friendly and professional throughout the whole procedure and I felt at ease asking questions on various technicalities etc." (September 2016)
- "When we sold our own house two years ago we used a conveyancing company and neither we nor our agent had any contact with them for three weeks. So, when we had to sell my mother's house this year we used Heringtons who were more professional and speedy. We dealt with the same person throughout who was excellent." (August 2016)
- "Natalie Mortimer provided excellent customer service" (Ms Dove, July 2016)
- "We were really impressed with the speed of all responses and with how well we were kept updated! Heringtons were the most expensive of all three quotes we received but the quality of the service provided fully justified that, including the effective handling of (being tactful here) less efficient aspects of the sale involving other organisations progressing their paperwork." (May 2016)
Heringtons is the trading name of Heringtons LLP which is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales (registered number OC374843) and which is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (registered number 569513). Registered office: Bank Chambers, High Street, Rye. TN31 7JR Our professional indemnity insurers are AmTrust Europe Limited of No 2, Minster Court, Mincing Lane, London EC3R 7BB and the territorial cover of that insurance is worldwide