"Excellent service as usual"
PROFILE & EXPERTISE:
Natalie prides herself on offering a high level of client care in all aspects of residential conveyancing, providing clear, practical and thorough advice in a friendly yet professional manner to facilitat as smooth a tranaction as possible fo rher clients. Her main focus now is the supervision and management of our Property department, supporting the team with her extensive knowledge of the area from sales and purchases to dealing with agricultural land or shared ownership. Natalie prides herself on offering a high level of client care in all aspects of residential conveyancing, providing clear, practical and thorough advice in a friendly yet professional manner to facilitate as smooth a transaction as possible for her clients. She benefits from frequent repeat business and referrals from both existing clients and her business contacts.
Having attended universities in Bristol and London, Natalie initially lived and worked in London, specialising in white collar crime and general defence work for a number of years. However, having grown up in Kent and being a country girl at heart, she moved to Rye in 2002 and switched disciplines to residential conveyancing to enable her to fully integrate into the locality and enjoy country life to the full. She has since worked for both large and small firms on the Kent and Sussex borders and joined Heringtons in May 2013 becoming a partner in 2016. She has been highly recommended by her peers and clients alike. Prior to joining Heringtons Natalie was successful in achieving an individual listing in the Legal 500 Directory as being a "pro active and hands on" solicitor who "says she will get the job done and does".
OUTSIDE THE OFFICE:
She has a keen interest in all things equestrian when family commitments permit, she attends equestrian events covering the South of England.
Natalie's clients say of her:
- "Everything was so quickly and efficiently dealt with. The process was so smooth; no stress or hassle at all... thank you!" (M Connell)
- "Having worked for city law firms for 30 years I would definitely recommend Natalie and her team. A fantastic job and service has been superb. Many thanks as it made my move out of London easy and simple. Your services are an example to others to aspire to." (C Ross)
- "We were very impressed with Natalie Mortimer. Heringtons appears to be a very traditional firm of solicitors - Natalie responded by email very, very quickly and out of hours on some occasions. A very modern approach. Well done!" (M Bond and B Bennett)
- "I received a thoroughly professional service that was both really competent but delivered with a human touch. Communications were prompt and in plain English. If it is possible to be stress-free in a house sale this was it!" (D Williams)
- "Well done on a good service." (M Bean and J Jefferey)
Natalie is assisted by Emily Hearn on 01424 772401.
Heringtons is the trading name of Heringtons LLP which is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales (registered number OC374843) and which is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (registered number 569513). Registered office: Bank Chambers, High Street, Rye. TN31 7JR We use the word “partner” to refer to a member of the LLP and our use of that word does not imply any legal obligation beyond that of a member of the LLP. We use the word “lawyer” to refer to any person providing legal services whether or not he or she is a qualified professional. Our professional indemnity insurers are AmTrust Europe Limited of No 2, Minster Court, Mincing Lane, London EC3R 7BB and the territorial cover of that insurance is worldwide