Rupert was admitted as a Solicitor in October 1984. He trained in Chichester, West Sussex before moving to Rye in 1987.
Rupert's work covers property related matters including residential, commercial and agricultural conveyancing both freehold and leasehold and Landlord & Tenant matters. He also deals with the drafting of Wills and the administration of estates and the preparation of Lasting Powers of Attorney. Apart from a short period while he was training in Chichester, Rupert has lived in the area for the last fifty years and when not working enjoys spending his free time playing golf, tennis and squash.
Rupert's client say of him:
- "Very many thanks for your help on our wills - super-efficient and cutting through a lot of nonsense." (May 2017)
- "Thanks for your help - good job done!" (S Smith, March 2017)
- "Excellent communication at all times with Rupert and his team." (I Burdett, November 2016)
- "Rupert was excellent throughout and was always available to deal with items that arose at short notice. 10/10! Thank you." (J Underwood, November 2016)
- "Professional yet "human". (A Gould, November 2016)
- The whole transaction was conducted in your usual professional manner." (K & M Vicarey, October 2016)
- "Many thanks for a highly efficient, extremely professional service. I was treated as an individual with respect. Communication with a personal touch was excellent and charges reasonable." (August 2016)
- "We were very pleased with the excellent service received and would certainly recommend to others." (August 2016)
- "Very efficient services." (May 2016)
- I have had many dealings with solicitors, mostly greatly disappointing, however your services were excellent, and very good value for money." (F Jarrett, March 2016)
- "Your services can't be improved on!" (D Nicholls, February 2016)
Heringtons is the trading name of Heringtons LLP which is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales (registered number OC374843) and which is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (registered number 569513). Registered office: Bank Chambers, High Street, Rye. TN31 7JR Our professional indemnity insurers are AmTrust Europe Limited of No 2, Minster Court, Mincing Lane, London EC3R 7BB and the territorial cover of that insurance is worldwide